Phanteks has announced the launch of its latest Glacier G3090Ti Gigabyte Bundle Pack containing the water block and backplate designed specifically for the GIGABYTE AORUS XTREME / GAMING RTX 3090 Ti cards. With increased power consumption and front memory chip slot on the new RTX 3090Ti design, the Gigabyte Glacier G3090Ti water block will be a great advantage to bring unprecedented cooling to the new GIGABYTE AORUS XTREME / GAMING RTX 3090 Ti cards.
Phanteks Gigabyte AORUS Xtreme 3090 Ti Water Block
Like all Glacier water blocks, the water block will use premium materials such as a nickel plated copper base, clear acrylic top, black or chrome aluminum cover plates and VITON O-rings industrial grade to ensure the best reliability and longevity. The water block will come with built-in D-RGB lighting that beautifully complements your build and can sync with Phanteks D-RGB accessories and A-RGB equipped motherboards.
The Glacier G3090Ti Gigabyte Bundle Pack also includes the CNC-cut aluminum backplate with thermal pads to further cool the RTX 3090 Ti PCB components. The back plate matches the black anodized or nickel plated surface finish of the blocks.
- GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE 24G (GV-N309TAORUSX W-24GD)
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti GAMING OC 24G (GV-N309TGAMING OC-24GD)
- GIGABYTE GeForce RTX™ 3090 Ti GAMING 24G (GV-N309TGAMING-24GD)
Where can I find out more?
Available for purchase towards the end of June this year, Phanteks has confirmed the following prices consumers can expect:
- Glacier G3090Ti Gigabyte Bundle Pack Black: – €229.99 / $229.99 / £194.90
- Glacier G3090Ti Gigabyte Bundle Pack Chrome: – €249.99 / $249.99 / £214.90
For more information, you can check the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!