Gator, which is part of the HostGator web hosting platform, is an affordable website builder that’s great for building simple websites with a template. It was listed as one of our top 10 website builders of 2021. The website builder is easy to use and comes with a drag and drop editor to make the process of building a website seamless. and intuitive. There are two editor options: Traditional and Express. The former comes with a list of templates, and the latter offers an even simpler solution by automatically creating a template based on the category of your website. Both of these options are available in Gator’s website builder packages.
Gator offers three different tiers for their subscription: Express Start, Express Site, and Express Store. Here’s how the price breaks down for each plan:
- Introductory offer: $ 3.84 per month for the first two years (billed $ 92.16)
- $ 9.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 9.22 per month for the annual plan (billed $ 110.64)
- $ 7.78 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 186.72)
- Introductory offer: $ 5.99 per month for the first two years (billed $ 143.76)
- $ 12.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 12.29 per month for the annual plan (billed $ 147.48)
- $ 11.98 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 287.52)
- Introductory offer: $ 9.22 per month for the first two years (billed $ 221.28)
- $ 24.98 per month for the monthly plan
- $ 19.98 per month for the annual plan (billed $ 239.76)
- $ 18.45 per month for the 2-year plan (billed $ 442.80)
The Express Start plan includes a free domain for the first 12 months, an SSL certificate, three email campaigns per month, and a three product online store. The Express site offers a slight upgrade with five email campaigns per month, a ten-product online store, an appointment booking system, and priority support. The Express Store offers ten email campaigns per month, an online store of unlimited products, and no transaction fees for an ecommerce store (the first two plans charge a 3% transaction fee).